Thursday, July 19, 2007

Status in Engleza

Be optimistic, www.statusuri.blogspot.com all the people you hate are going to eventually die smile

Love is like google, www.statusuri.blogspot.com you have to go trough a lot of spam before you find what you're looking for

Death is patient. www.statusuri.blogspot.com She waits for every single one of us.

I started out with nothing... www.statusuri.blogspot.com and I still have most of it!

If you see me, www.statusuri.blogspot.com don’t touch me,
If you touch me, don’t kiss me,
If you kiss me, don’t fuck me,
If you fuck me, don’t stop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fain...ar trebui sa mai adaugati

Anonymous said...

naspa ca pune reclama intre.....si is si putine

Anonymous said...

eu te fuck pe tine.. u ma suck pe mine...ia sa vad asha-ti convine